This page is under construction. I still have to add screenshots for some of the games as well as description text. I apologize! But an hour or so that I could use to work on this page is probably better served working on the next game!! -10/13/09For Adobe Flash:
Sorry, still in progress... -5/20/10
The games I've developed for the iPhone / iPod Touch:
For Windows XP:
YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS
A hidden temple has been discovered! Will the Mayan gods be pleased with your progress or will you bring their wrath upon you like countless others before...
Prepare yourself for this new puzzler designed by award winning game designer, Reiner Knizia!
HOW TO PLAY
- Swipe stones to the left or right to fill rows.
- Rows are scored on 3 matching colors, 3 matching symbols, or 3 matching number of symbols. Rows that contain identical pairs of stones also score.
- Combine matches across rows to score even higher.
- Broken stones can only be scored by color and do not match in any other way.
- Drag dynamite onto unwanted stones to destroy them. You receive new dynamite when the supply truck reaches your base camp.
GAME OVER WHEN
- Challenge mode: when the bottom row displaying skulls is scored.
- Action mode: when you you run of time. You receive a time penalty when the bottom row displaying hourglasses is scored.
- Designed exclusively for iPhone/iPod Touch. From the ground up.
- Multiple game modes. Play Challenge to test your long term planning skills or Action for your mental reflexes.
- Beat the record. Top 50 high scores for world, country and personal for measuring your progress.
- Game saver. Close the app to answer a call, text or email. Your current game will pause and resume next time you play.
- Immersive music and effects. But don't worry, you'll have the option to listen to your own instead.
A new kind of puzzle game has crawled into the App Store and it's called Wriggle!
YOUR GOAL is to free the blue worm (by dragging its head or tail) from the maze in as few moves possible.
UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENTS by solving puzzles perfectly or simply by completing as many as you can.
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY as kids will enjoy the easy ones while the expert puzzles will be challenging for the most brilliant puzzle fanatics.
TWEET YOUR PROGRESS as you get closer to completing all 80 puzzles.
The challenge has been made: can you Wriggle your way out of this one?
- Unique new puzzle design with 80 hand-crafted puzzles across 4 difficulty levels.
- Record keeper so you can replay puzzles and try to beat your personal lowest move count.
- Eight bonus Achievement badges to unlock and reveal.
- Twitter button so you can tweet your solved puzzles as you progress through the game.
- Flexible sound so you can listen to our music or your own, while still enjoying the sound effects.
- Close the game and come back to it later; your current puzzle will be saved.
Reiner Knizia's Robot Master
Robot Master is an easy to learn puzzle game from the mind of award-winning game designer, Dr. Reiner Knizia.
How does it play? Take turns placing numbered cards down on a 5 x 5 grid to score lines both vertically and horizontally. The scores for each line are determined by the sum of the cards. Here's an example:
(1 + 2 + 4 + 5 + 0) would score 12 points.
Sounds easy, right? Well, here's a couple of twists:
First, pairs of cards anywhere in the line count 10x their face value. Here's an example:
(1 + 2 + 4 + 2 + 0) would score 25 points.
Second, triple cards anywhere in the line count 100 points regardless of face value. Here's an example:
(0 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 0) would score 103 points.
That's all there is to it but remember that your final score is only your lowest scoring line, and you want the highest score possible!
So build evenly and don't neglect weak lines...
- Solo play: compete against players from around the world as you strive to be the best on the online High Score table!
- Versus play: challenge a friend (Pass'n Play) or the AI to go head to head. This time, one player takes the columns, and the other takes the rows. The player with the lowest scoring line loses!
- Not feeling our music? Play your own and still enjoy the game's sound effects.Screenshots:
Macworld Review of Robot Master
Welcome to Knights of Charlemagne; one of Reiner Knizia's classic board games now available for the iPhone and iPod touch!
The rules are simple; turn by turn you must choose to deploy your Knights to one of ten Estates on the board. But not all Estates are worth the same! Can you make the right moves and lead your Knights to victory?
* A cunning AI to play against -- 3 difficulty levels including King Charlemagne himself!
* Challenge a human opponent in 2 player mode.
* In-game help for beginning players (turn on/off in rules section).Screenshots:
Boost your way into Mining Bots! Match wits with a fiendishly clever AI as you race to harvest more gems than your opponent...
...but consider your moves wisely or all too quickly you'll find yourself stranded!
Hone your tactics against the computer and then challenge your friend to a contest of pure skill in the cold depths of space.
Oasis Poker is a variant of the popular card game Caribbean Stud Poker. Unlike standard poker games, Oasis Poker is played against the Dealer instead of against other players.
Oasis Poker is played in the following steps:
1) Player pays ante and cards are dealt.
2) Player has the option to pay ante amount and switch one card with a new one from the deck.
3) Player can place a bet equal to twice the ante amount or fold.
4a) If Dealer's Hand is Ace / King or better, then Dealer's hand qualifies. Both hands are compared and if Player wins, a Bet Payout is made based on the value of Player's hands. See "Payouts" table for more details.
4b) If Dealer's Hand is weaker than Ace / King, then Dealer's hand fails to qualify. Player has option to pay ante amount to have Dealer switch his highest value card for a new one from the deck. If Player doesn't want to do this, they receive an immediate payout equal to the ante amount.
Since Bet Payouts are only made when Dealer's hand qualifies, the Player might want to buy the Dealer a new card if the Player's hand is high enough (Part of the strategy of Oasis Poker is figuring out when it's worth doing).
More information about rules, payouts, and card rankings are available in-game.
TacTix is a simple iPhone strategy game for one or two players. Each turn a player must remove at least one square from the board. The player who removes the last square loses the game. When removing squares, you're allowed to remove as many as desired in a single row or column as long as they are connected.
Play against the computer or a friend!
Based on the traditional Chinese board game Dou Shou Qi, River War is the simplest and truest form of two forces pitted against each other. Turn by turn you must move your units across the river to destroy the enemy's base. But beware, his objective is to destroy yours first!
Playable against the computer or a friend via hotseat. Try to get the best highscore in singleplayer mode by beating the computer in as few moves as possible, and while keeping as many units as you can!
The animals in the jungle are on the prowl! And it's up to you to create the correct path to lead them to their destination.
The rules are simple:
1. You must fill up all 9 tile squares on the grid.
2. You can't have an invalid path. ie leading off the board to nothing or not connecting up properly with another path.
3. The middle tile is not movable.
The controls are even simpler!
* Left-Click a tile to pick it up. Left-Click a tile to put it down.
* Press SPACE while holding a tile will rotate it.
* Left-Click the Skull to sacrifice 5 seconds of time to reset the board for a new puzzle. (do this if the current puzzle is too hard)
Can you create a path from the Hunter to the Rhino? The Explorer to the Idol? Be careful though, sometimes animals aren't always looking for what you'd expect. Hover the mouse over them for a hint.
The clock's ticking; good luck!
Heavy Steel is a turn-based wargame set in 23rd Century Earth. Tanks, helicopters, ACVs, walkers, and the towering cybertanks known as Titans, now rule the battlefield...
Demo Version -- Features:
Full Version -- Features:
Cry Havoc: Test of Faith
Cry Havoc: Test of Faith is a computer adaptation of the turn-based tactical wargame Cry Havoc made by Standard games and Publications Ltd. Use 38 different units includingCrossbowmen, Squires, Knights, Halberdiers and more. A scenario editor allows you to create, save, and load your own scenarios. Play against the computer, against a friend via hot seat, or even over the internet!
Includes map: The Crossroads
The Warrior's Tale
Inspired by Bards Tale (1985), The Warriors Tale takes fantasy dungeon gaming to a whole new level. Control a party consisting of up to six characters, created from a choice of seven classes and five fantasy races. Each class has its own set of feats, spells, and songs. Can you defeat the demon Moloch and save the town of Hachen Dael?
Samurai Blades: On Deadly Ground
Samurai Blades: On Deadly Ground is a computer adaptation of the turn based tactical wargame Samurai Blades made by Standard Games and Publications Ltd. Use over 60 different units including ninjas, monks, samurai and more. Map Editor mode allows for almost unlimited gameplay. Create, save, and load your own scenarios. Place units and play against the computer, against a friend via hot seat, or watch the computer play both sides. Includes four editable scenarios.
Star Fleet Tactics
Star Fleet Tactics is an arcade based on the classic game Star Fleet Battles set in the universe of Star Trek. Battle Klingons, Orion Pirate Raiders, Romulans, and other surprising enemies. 11 exciting missions in a fully integrated storyline.